Dear tennis friends,
Everyone tennis enthusiasts has a story to share. Whether you are a player, coach, fan, official or parent, tennis has made an impact to your life.
In order to facilitate the sharing of tennis stories, I have created a brand new website, Tennis Stories. It aims to connect the tennis community by getting people to share their unique experience and inspire more people to play tennis.
Sharing your tennis stories is very simple. All you have to do is to type your story in the form found in the website. You can even attach an image to make your story more attractive.
If you have trouble thinking what to write, here are some tips to help you:
1. How did you start your tennis journey?
2. What is your biggest achievements in tennis? How did you get there?
3. What lessons/ values have you learned from playing tennis?
4. How did the lessons/ values learned help you in your daily life?
5. Do you have an tennis idol? How did he/ she inspire you?
6. Is there any message that you want to deliver to other tennis enthusiasts?
You can write your tennis stories in a different perspective as well.
I really hope that your story can help to inspire others to play tennis or appreciate the game of tennis. You can also use this platform to leave your tennis memories so that the memories are kept there.
A lot of time and effort have been put in to create this website. Now I would like to invite you to join me to grow this website together.
Are you ready to inspire others with your tennis stories?
Share your Tennis Stories now!
To your tennis success.